Webinar: Involving parents and carers in developing their child’s English and mathematics
Wednesday 30th January, 4:00 - 4:45pm
Who should attend
The content is designed for Primary/Secondary Head Teachers; Directors of Learning; English teachers; maths teachers; SENCo/Learning Support; Curriculum Leaders/Assessment and Governors.
Unable to attend the live session?
Simply register opposite and we'll send you a recording of the session.
What you can expect to get out of attending
This free 30-minute webinar (+Q&A) will focus on enhancing the involvement of parents and carers in developing their child’s English and mathematics using the nationally accredited Quality Mark framework.The presenters will provide you with the following:
- An understanding of the challenges schools face when engaging parents and carers in the child’s learning
- Discuss what effective involvement from parents/ carers means and consider the challenges schools face in achieving effective parent / carer involvement
- Practical approaches for involving parents / carers in their child’s learning
- The presenters will leave the audience with key questions to consider in their own schools
Free audit tool extract: We will also provide all attendees with an extract of the audit tool to take back to your setting so you can immediately begin applying the knowledge gained during the session.
The audit tool is designed to be used as part of your self-assessment process and reflects findings of studies which identify shared views of high quality English and mathematics provision and its short and long term positive impact on pupils' learning.
- Rachel Wilkes – Headteacher, CEO of Humber Education Trust and Quality Mark Assessor
- Nicola Loten – Headteacher and Quality Mark Assessor
- Chris Smith – Former Headteacher and Quality Mark Assessor
We look forward to welcoming you onto the session.
The Tribal Quality Mark Team
Please register your place using the form opposite.