Each educational institution is different, but they face common challenges. There is a need to do ‘more with less’.
Performance benchmarking helps senior managers make informed investment decisions to move their organisation from ‘good to great’, and become a provider of choice for their students.
This webinar explores how benchmarking can help you:
- Compare performance against a range of relevant benchmarks from domestic and international markets
- Consider your cost base and investment needs to improve student outcomes
- Identify immediate financial savings and provide evidence to support medium to longer-term planning
- Produce accurate budgets, modelled and tested against peer institutes
- Model and then assess the impact of internal structural change decisions
- Provide governing bodies with clear, concise and objective external performance data