Webinar: The role of benchmarking in the TAFE sector - informing strategy and addressing the key issues faced by institutions.
As TAFEs now look towards early implementation of recommendations in the Joyce Review, we look at the role of benchmarking in creating and driving the renewed strategies, structures and cultures required to achieve the vision for public benefit and financial sustainability.
Tuesday 25th June, 4:00pm - 4:40pm AEST
In this 40 minute webinar we look at how TAFE leaders can use benchmarking techniques to:
- Demonstrably improve performance in terms of finances and attainment, but also in terms of their civic duty
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of delivery
- Gain a holistic view of individual TAFEs' costs and performance relative to other providers
- Inform and create better, more objective plans for business and quality improvement
- Improve forecasting accuracy
- Improve strategic decision-making and model the impact of future financial change
The session is designed for: TAFE leaders responsible for strategic planning, quality and finance/resource decision making.
Craig Fowler, Ex-Managing Director, National Center for Vocational Education and Research (NCVER)
Adrian Massey, Managing Consultant, APAC, Tribal
Register your place using the form opposite.