Webinar: Building and developing leaders - a team approach to school improvement
Wednesday 13th February, 4:00 - 4:45pm
Who should attend
The content is designed for Primary Leaders at all levels including Head teachers, Senior, middle and aspiring leaders.
Unable to attend the live session?
Simply register opposite and we'll send you a recording of the session.
What you can expect to get out of attending
This free 45-minute webinar (+15 minutes Q&A session) will focus on practically preparing leaders so that they are confident when evidencing and articulating the impact of their work on continuous improvement measures. Using the nationally accredited Quality Mark framework, our two education experts will provide you with the following:
- An overview of how the Quality Mark can help to support leaders in developing a framework for sustained school improvement and what an assessor will look for.
- Examples of processes that leaders undertake in order to gather evidence against the Quality Mark elements 1 and 10.
- Practical advice and materials which will increase leadership confidence and promote consistency at a whole school level - Intention, Implementation and Impact.
An opportunity to ask Assessors about ‘best practice’ in relation to Quality Mark assessment.
Free audit tool extract:We will also provide all attendees with an extract of the audit tool to take back to your setting.
The audit tool is designed to be used as part of your self-assessment process and reflects findings of studies which identify shared views of high quality English and mathematics provision and its short and long term positive impact on pupils' learning.
- Alison Grantham – Headteacher Maybury Primary School, LLE and Quality Mark Assessor
- Claire Mudd – Headteacher Wheeler Primary School, NLE and Quality Mark Assessor
We look forward to welcoming you onto the session.
The Tribal Quality Mark Team
Please register your place using the form opposite.